==> We will have
- Family Tree==> Number of people approx 400
- Related to different time periods
- Related to different occupations
- Related to different locations
- Interest profile
- Subjects you are interested in (WikiData Q numbers)
- Locations you are interested in
We visit a museum
- How do I relate we get an information what part of the exhibition relate to us....
- I relate to we find a part of an exhibition we connect this part to some part of our Family Tree
- RDF Same AS .....
- Lifelong learning - create a interest profile
The Royal Amory - Bump
Answer: You have in your family tree 10 generations a connection to blacksmith Hans Stockhaus working at Stensta as a Blacksmith. Stensta delivered the material to that was sent to Arboga and then to Antwerpen and created the
The parade armor was originally made by Eliseus Libaerts of Antwerp for King Erik XIV of Sweden in 1563-1564.
DNA profile tells I have roots in the tghe Estonia area of xxx